09 Oct Looking after Invisalign Teen aligners
Looking after Invisalign Teen aligners
Your Invisalign Teen aligners have been delivered and now you’re on your way to a great smile. But you’re wondering: How do I clean my Invisalign aligners?
Proper cleaning essential for keeping your Invisalign aligners invisible and odour free.
Here’s Your Smile Specialist’s list of Do’s and Don’ts to keep your aligners in great condition.
- Rinse your aligners every time you take them out.
- Soak your aligners in denture cleaner every day.
- Brush and floss after every meal.
- Use an anti-bacterial mouthwash.
- Brush your aligners gently to remove any food or plaque.
- Take them out to eat and drink (apart from drinking water).
- Don’t clean them with toothpaste- that can dull them.
- Clean with coloured soaps, they can stain the aligners.
How to Choose the Right Orthodontist
If you have crooked teeth and would like to discuss your treatment options you should consult with a specialist orthodontist.
All our Smile Specialists are experts in Invisalign and all types of orthodontic treatment. We will always talk to you about all your options. We will evaluate your specific issues on your initial consultation. Creating beautiful smiles no matter how challenging is what we do!
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation Today
As a new patient, you can take advantage of a FREE initial consultation. The friendly team at Your Smile Specialist will make you feel comfortable as we discuss you or your child’s smile, explain your treatment options and provide the information you need to make a wise decision about your oral health.